Planning, Design & Optimization Virtual Class Training
What are the Open Sessions?
It's simple: Self-enrollment to Instructor Lead Training Sessions | Pay with the card per student (Qty=no.of students)
Microwave Networks Planning, Design & Optimization Training is a vendor agnostic theoretical course for planning and design area and product oriented for optimization area.
* Dates are subject to changes with short notice | Meeting the students' schedule needs
Register Here for other dates and locations.
This course aims to provide you with an understanding of :End-to-end network planning and design process and key milestones | Key features and parameters driving the microwave network planning and design process | Microwave networks optimization triggers and challenges | Deployment and optimization solutions.
After this course, you will understand how to perform microwave networks planning and design and optimization and how to apply Ceragon FibeAir Platform solutions in your network.
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand microwave wireless transmission systems advantages and applications range;
- Understand radio relay key features and parameters driving the microwave network planning and design process;
- Understand end-to-end network planning and design process and key milestones;
- Perform microwave link design by considering all propagation factors;
- Perform microwave networks planning & design;
- Understand optimization triggers and challenges;
- Understand Ceragon IP-20 Platform deployment and optimization solutions.
System Engineer, Service Engineer, Network Planning Engineer, Network Design Engineer, Service Design Engineer
The participants should be familiar with Microwave Radio Transmission Design Overview.
This course is a theoretical Instructor Led Virtual Class Training run live in online environment with a duration of 3 days and with the maximum number of participants of 16.
Ceragon Certified Engineering Professional [CCEP]
The Ceragon Certified Engineering Professional [CCEP] Certification attests to the fact that the participants have successfully passed the evaluation and gained the skills and knowledge to perform Microwave Backhaul Network Planning, Design and Optimization (vendor agnostic and advanced features on Ceragon FibeAir® IP products).