FibeAir IP20F [CCRP] - Ceragon Certified Rollout Professional
As low as $800
Upon completion of this course the participants will know:
- General safety rules and guidelines
- General security guidelines
- General heavy objects stacking and hoisting guidelines
- General safety when using radio/microwave equipment, tools & power tools.
- Safety rules for operating at high altitudes
- General understanding of electrical currents.
- Understanding general safety rules involved in the installation and commissioning of a link.
- All the elements and equipment involved in an installation and commissioning procedure.
- Rules of transportation, handling and hoisting for installation of Ceragon equipment.
- The principles of operating Ceragon devices and radio antennas.
- How to recognize the various types of installation: direct mount, split mount, full outdoor, full indoor and learning to perform all these types of hardware installation accordingly.
- How to correctly install and align third party antennas used by Ceragon.
- All the cables and connectors for complete installation.
- How to install links in accordance with an RF plan and Acceptance documentation.
- How to perform initial setup of the equipment: connecting to device, finding and changing the device’s IP and configuring the radio parameters (s.a. RSL, MSE, XPIC, interface configuration) and management (in-band and out-of-band management).
- How to setup a basic service to enable traffic passing through the link.
- How to perform periodic and preventive field maintenance
Note: The students enrollment will be performed within 1 business day