FibeAir IP20C-HP [CCSA] Ceragon Support Associate
FIBEAIR IP-20C-HP E-PRODUCT BASIC COURSE
Ceragon Certified Support Associate [CCSA] for FibeAir IP-20C-HP
The [CCSA] Certification attests that the participants have successfully passed the evaluation and gained the skills and knowledge to perform Basic Installation, Commissioning, Operations & Maintenance on the respective Ceragon FibeAir® IP-20 products.
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the microwave networks radio interface principles and parameters;
- Recognize the benefits and values of the IP-20C platform; FibeAIr IP-20C Product Overview;
- Know about the FibeAir IP-20C-HP product features and aplication scenarios;
- Understand the FibeAir IP-20C-HP system configurations;
- Perform installations and commissioning of the IP-20C-HP;
- Understand the MEF Service Model and the FibeAir Services capabilities.
- Configure Services and advanced radio and networking features;
- Perform configuration and software management;
- Execute performance management;
- Preventive maintenance.
Note: The students enrollment will be performed within 1 business day