FibeAir IP50E [CCSA] Ceragon Certified Support Associate
FIBEAIR IP-20E E-PRODUCT BASIC COURSE
Ceragon Certified Support Associate [CCSA] for FibeAir®IP-50E
The [CCSA] Certification attests that the participants have successfully passed the evaluation and gained the skills and knowledge to perform Basic Installation, Commissioning, Operations & Maintenance on the respective Ceragon FibeAir® IP-50 products.
Download this course syllabus here.
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the microwave networks radio interface principles and parameters;
- Recognize the benefits and values of the IP-50E platform; FibeAIr IP-50E Product Overview;
- Know about the FibeAir IP-50E product features and aplication scenarios;
- Understand the FibeAir IP-50E system configurations;
- Perform installations and commissioning of the IP-50E;
- Understand the MEF Service Model and the FibeAir Services capabilities.
- Configure Services and advanced radio and networking features;
- Perform configuration and software management;
- Execute performance management;
- Troubleshooting & Preventive maintenance.
Program duration: Learning Materials (8.5 hours) + Certification Exam (1.5 Hours)
Note: The students enrollment will be performed within 1 business day