FibeAir IP20N|A|LH [CCSA] Ceragon Support Associate
FIBEAIR IP-20N|A|LH E-PRODUCT BASIC COURSE
Ceragon Certified Support Associate [CCSA] for FibeAir®IP-20N|A|LH
The [CCSA] Certification attests that the participants have successfully passed the evaluation and gained the skills and knowledge to perform Basic Installation, Commissioning, Operations & Maintenance on the respective Ceragon FibeAir® IP-20 products.
Download this course syllabus here.
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the microwave networks radio interface principles and parameters;
- Recognize the benefits and values of the IP-20N|A|LH platform; FibeAIr IP-20N|A|LH Product Overview;
- Know about the FibeAir IP-20N|A|LH product features and aplication scenarios;
- Understand the FibeAir IP-20N|A|LH system configurations;
- Perform installations and commissioning of the IP-20N|A|LH;
- Understand the MEF Service Model and the FibeAir Services capabilities.
- Configure Services and radio and networking features;
- Basic Troubleshooting and Preventive Maintenance
Note: The students enrollment will be performed within 1 business day