e-Network O&M [CCSP] - Ceragon Support Professional
NETWORK OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE COURSE
The Ceragon Certified Support Professional[CCSP] Certification attests to the fact that the participants have successfully passed the evaluation and gained the skills and knowledge to perform Network Operation, Monitoring and Maintenance on Ceragon FibeAir® IP products, typical for Tier 1 Support.
Find out more about this e-learning certification program:
Download this course syllabus here.
The Ceragon Network Operations and Maintenance is a complete e-learning program that aims to provide the student with knowledge and practical experience in the periodic maintenance, operation and management of faults, software and configuration, and performance for Ceragon equipment via the Web Element Management System & Network Management System (NetMaster).
Upon completion of this course the participants will understand how to manage Ceragon Network elements and what are the tools to perform monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting actions. You will be able to:
- Understand the Ceragon Network Management Tools, with their advantages and applications range;
- Understand the network management standards and principles;
- Understand the Ceragon Management Tools and how to perform various tasks;
- Understand the FibeAir® IP-20 Family hardware physical characteristics;
- Perform Hardware Management & Inventory;
- Perform Configuration Management;
- Run Performance Management;
- Run different reports;
- Configure Northbound Interfaces;
- Understand Ceragon IP-20 Platform Services model
- Perform End-to-End Services configuration
- Perform 1-st line Troubleshooting, Health Check, Routine Maintenance.
Note: The students enrollment will be performed within 1 business day
- FibeAir IP20G|GX [CCRP] - Ceragon Rollout ProfessionalAs low as $800
- FibeAir IP20N|A|LH [CCRP] - Ceragon Rollout ProfessionalAs low as $800